Communicate with Impact - Introduction
The ability to communicate effectively has a direct connection to the level of success in everything we do. Whether it is being a better supervisor, team player or mentor, maintaining good communication skills will increase your credibility and level of trust with others. We all have the opportunity to be an effective communicator. Learn how to make a “POSITIVE IMPACT” when you speak. Most people dread the thought of making a presentation to a group of people or engaging in difficult one-on-one discussions. Nearly everyone has experienced the feelings of doubt, stress, anxiety, and nervousness when communicating. This workshop teaches you techniques to channel your fears into positive energy. We’ll share the skills and techniques that will help you become a more powerful, energetic and effective presenter.
All great leaders possess this skill. It simply takes an awareness of the qualities of effective communicators, a desire to improve, and practice.
Learning objectives of this workshop include:
- Creating an awareness of your presentation/communication skills
- Projecting a positive image
- Reviewing basic elements of communication skills
- Verbal (voice, tone, inflection, pace)
- Non-verbal (appearance, posture, gestures, eye contact)
- Content (words)
Benefits for workshop participants are:
- Increasing confidence in communication and overall business abilities
- Learning to turn stress and fears into positive energy
- Reducing conflict through clear communication
- And more…
Program length: ½ day and full day workshops available