Coaching for Performance
When do most people find out how they are doing at
their job and receive constructive insight to help them grow? The answer for most is never. Unfortunately, a
majority of organizations demand that people succeed but are pathetically bad at helping them to do just that.
Yet, few tasks are more vital to an organization’s success.
The reasons are numerous: I don’t like confrontation,
I don’t want to hurt their feelings, I don’t have the
time, etc. All of which are nothing more than excuses.
In this workshop learn the importance and benefits of
providing constructive feedback, address common hurdles,
develop skills and knowledge that will enable you
to effectively deliver constructive feedback to enhance
the learning and development of your staff, and learn how to create a culture of communication where open,
honest conversations are commonplace.
- Understand your role in the feedback process
- Learn ways to monitor performance and provide
meaningful feedback daily, not just once a year
- Close the gap between current and desired performance
- Learn how to conduct performance discussions that
result in changed behavior and enhanced productivity
- Learn to customize your coaching style for different
- Master practical, proven techniques for dealing with
uncomfortable, challenging situations
- Reinforce the behavior and motivations of peak performers
- Learn to actively listen and encourage open, two-way
- Discuss the significance of establishing and defining
expectations in a timely manner and a process for doing so
- Create an action plan for improvement
Program Lengh: 4 and 8 hour sessions